Sunday, May 05, 2013

Cinqo do Yoda

Today is the Fifth of May but I relate more to the Fourth of May, Star Wars Day! It's not that I'm a Stars Wars fan...I'm much more of a Trekkie. But I relate to Star Wars more than I do some Mexican Holiday that nobody knows the significance of. So, I shall refer to todays' post as Cinqo de Star Wars.

Susan ran Bloomsday today. We believe it is her 24th consecutive appearance in the annual Spring Rite of Healthy Passage. I think that is pretty impressive. She dismisses her achievement because her time is not what it used to be. But whose time is what it used to be?!

I should also mention that the weather today was spectacular. What a great day to showcase Spokaloo.

I did not run but I was the Transport Chief for Susan and Mark. I saved the table at the Onion Bar and Grill which is the traditional after run spot on Bloomsday.

We got home around 1:30 and proceeded to ensconce ourselves in inactivity. We decided to revel in the inactivity to made it last well into the evening. I am typing this at 7:26 while watching "60 Minutes". Susan is bathing and I am blogging. 

It has turned into a great day. May the Fourth be with you!

No comments: