Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend - Day Two

Not nearly as much was accomplished today as yesterday. I'm still on an accomplishment high from the clean Carriage House. Still we have stuff to do this weekend.

I started my day by going to church and mowing the lawn. Afterwards, I retrieved a tire I dropped off at Les Schwab the day before. It's for my new Wheel Barrel. Well...new to me.

Susan sanded and we now believe we are at a point where we are ready to paint again. This time, no Satin Sheen, just Flat Primer.

I had a piano lesson at 1:30 so that really breaks up my day to try and get stuff done. I puttered here and there as did Susan.

We had planned on a movie night and went to see the new Star Trek movie, "Into Darkness". It was okay...not as good as the last entry into the new franchise. They did bring back a lot of old themes though.

Day is done and time for bed.

No comments: