Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sowing My Wild Oats

We managed to apply one more coat of paint to the ceiling on Tuesday night and since that used up the rest of the paint, we decided we were finished. This weekend, we will start putting up crown molding.

I had some puttering around to do this evening and it was nice enough to putter out of doors. So I did a little soil prep and planted some grass seed. Whether or not it take remains to be seen but I have done my part. Now it is up to God to remind me to water and to keep the bird away.
We were thinking of planting small shrubs or something along the walkway but ended up going for more grass.
This area here is just a corner that we haven't paid any attention to. I'm hoping this will come in nice here as well. I used a grass seed that doesn't require a lot of sun light which describes our front yard.

I'll keep tabs on it here. The important thing is that I have a post for the day I planted so I can have a reference next year when I have to plant it again.

No comments: