Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend - Day C

We believe we have achieved victory over the hump. We painted today and it looks better. We need to put up at least one more coat and probably two and then we will be happy.

Besides painting, we did some stuff around the yard and I hired a neighborhood kid named Tiras to mow the lawn for me. I'm not really all that interested in having someone else mow the lawn, but this is a low income kid who needs some work experience. I'm paying him ten bucks an hour which is about how long it takes to mow. We'll see how it works out.

We had a fire last night and disposed of a lot of detritus material. We will need to have many more fires to eliminate it all. It began to rain lightly so we moved to the front porch and lit up the candles. I like the following picture and nominate it for Memorial Weekend M.L.A.A.H. Picture of the Year.

No comments: