Wednesday, May 08, 2013

To Plaster or Accept

Our progress on the Living Room project is proceeding like most of our projects: Glacially!

We put up another coat of paint on the ceiling last night, hoping it was to be the last. The goal is for a velvet smooth ceiling surface and we don't quite have that. There are a couple of places that contradict that goal and just simply laugh in its face.

I'm going to re-install the chandelier tonight and then we will assess how the ceiling looks from the point of view of the light that will be in the room.

Susan says she can fix the problem areas but it requires more plastering and I've had just about all the plastering I can take. Of course, it's not me getting plastered...figuratively. I am handling the plastering with the help of my Kokanee.

No comments: