Sunday, February 26, 2017

Academy Award Snowy Sunday

Weatherwise, today is a counter balance to the lovely spring like warm conditions we had yesterday. 

We woke up to a thin layer of snow on the ground and more falling. The newspaper said we can expect up to eight inches by tomorrow night. I took this picture with the flash on in order to try and capture the snow.
It continues to snow but it is not sticking, at least on the sidewalks. That is good because it means I don't have to break out the snow blower quite yet.

So today we are expecting Phil to show up and continue work on the bathroom projects.

I will show him my drawing of the shelf and see what he thinks of it.
I made beer last night, a clone of Alaskan Amber while watching Gonzaga lose and it is percolating away this morning. It is a recipe I have made it before and it is quite tasty. I plan for it to be ready for Easter. So I'm way ahead of the game.

I feel compelled to state here that we have just watched a historic presentation of the Academy Awards. It appears the accounting firm of PriceWaterhouse has screwed the pooch concerning the 2016 Best Picture of the Year.

I suppose that by now (as you read this waaaay off in the future) you are aware that this turned out to be a landmark event that triggered the start of WWIII.

But here, having had it just occur, we still do not understand all the ramifications of what has now been irrevocably set in motion.

No comments: