Monday, January 01, 2018

Here Comes Twenty-Eighteen

I only had 84 posts to this blog last year. So my New Years Resolution is to beat that number. In fact, I want to beat my all time posting record of 154 set in 2010. Only 153 to go.

We slept in until almost 9 this morning. We had a nice night out where we watched the Seahawks in the afternoon (The Seahawks LOST!), went to a nice heart warming movie called "Wonder" at 6:45, hung out with the Karaoke kids at Das Steinhaus until 11 and then made it safely and undrunkunly home in time to see and hear all the fireworks go off around the city.

Today is the day we begin the process of putting Christmas away. As I was lighting the fire this morning and turning on the tree, it occurred to me that I haven't posted any pictures of the tree. After spending 60 bucks on it, I better have something to remember it by.
Also, I made this short video for all to enjoy.
Okay, now let's pack it all up and get on with the year.

No comments: