Thursday, January 11, 2018

Winter Returns

After days of copious amounts of rain, the snow has returned. It was falling when I got up at 5:30 and was still snowing when I left for work.

Out at Liberty Lake, the snow was more rain this morning and it's warming up. Still, it snow/rained all day.

When I got home, it was snowing and had been all day. I had a good solid four inches on the ground, which needed to be dealt with before the forecasted rain commenced.

So I broke out the old reliable snow blower and went to work clearing my S.R.A. (Snow Removal Area) It took me about an hour and it was a tough slog. I was really worn out when I finished. Heavy snow is not the friend of the snow blower. Or the snow blower operator for that matter.

Friday is supposed to be calm and then, more snain on Saturday.


No comments: