Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Post Number Two

As one would undoubtedly recall from the last post, My New Years Resolution is to break my record of 154 posts in one year. I shall do this by posting repeatedly with banal useless information. 

Perhaps I should edit my resolution to break the record but do it with information of substance. 

Consider it edited!

I just had a cup of coffee and then I walked around the house.

More substance than that? This is going to be difficult.

It seems that coffee makes me dizzy so I have given it up. I'll have to try decafe and see if that that is better. 

We are in the process of closing down the Christmas Season and packing all the finery away for the year. While it is a slightly melancholy endeavor, it leads to the coming Season of January Rebirthal. It's my own made up season where one goes around in a fog and tries to return back to normal life.

I'm taking down lights on the outside while Susan is packing up everything in the house. Here's one last picture of Mantleville before it goes into storage.
Whilst I was taking of the photograph, I was informed that the Mantleville will remain for another week. I am told it is the first thing up and the last thing to come down.

No comments: