Monday, February 25, 2019

Icicle Clean Up

Susan's sister gave us this clock when we got married. It stopped working about three or four years ago. So I took to the clock repair guy and got it fixed for Valentines Day.

Since then, I have been fine tuning it to get it running accurately. I think I'm finally there. I'll know for sure in a couple of days but I think it's running pretty solid right now.

I'm tidying up some after effects of winter weather. We have some massive icicles hanging off the house.
This one is on the front porch.
This monster mutha is on the side of the house hanging off the Dining Room Bay Window. I was really worried about knocking it off and the whole thing coming down on top of me.
Here is one directly above the bay window that gives me big trouble. If I let it get away, it back flows into the roof and damages the dining room ceiling.

I managed to get them down without impaling myself thus averting several tragedies.
I'm also keeping the birds and the squirrels properly nourished.

No comments: