Saturday, March 30, 2019

NCAA Bracket Collapse

It was finally time to shave Oscar. He managed to get through the ordeal with not too much stress and we are going to be hair free for a couple of weeks.
I got out in the yard today and did a little clean up. Nothing major, just arranging some leaf bags, and breaking out the leaf blower.

I also pulled out the drone that Susan gave me for Christmas. I think I'm getting the hang of it but it's hard to tell. It is very sensitive to wind so I have been fighting that. The battery life is only about ten minutes so I have been trying to get the feeling for it in short burst.

I have a long way to go before I'm proficient.

Finally, Gonzaga made it to the Elite Eight and they will be going home as number eight. They lost to Texas Tech. It was a close game the whole way and the Zags had a lot of turnovers that contributed to their demise.

They had a great season but everyone thought this was going to be their year. Not to be. Play sad music as the camera pans away from the scene of the setting sun.

No comments: