Thursday, March 28, 2019

Roto-Rooter Day

I drove in to work early today and the one good thing about it was that I beat the sunrise, at least for the first part of the drive. 

The sun has been in my face for the past couple of weeks as I drive eastward to work. Today, the sun rose over Mica Peak when I hit Spalding Auto wrecking adjacent to the freeway.

That's just small minutia about me and apropos of nothing.

I tried searching through this blog to find out the last time I had a plumber come to the house to Rooter out the main sewer line. I think it has been about three years but was unable to find anything.  I made sure that the title of today's' blog reflected a note about the Plumber coming. 

I'm also going to place a label on the pipe with today's date and the cost...which will be about $300.00.

That, after spending nearly $500 yesterday to have a new alternator installed, plus $100 for a new battery.

Later: The Plumber ended up costing $417.00. I have to do a better job of adding a root killer to the sewer every once in a while. I have it flagged in my calendar now.

No comments: