Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Number One is Out the Door

It's unbelievable and hard and amazing to say it, but the Zags lost last night. They had a great season and were undefeated in West Coast League games. Last night they played for the WCC Championship and lost to the dreaded St Mary's NancyBoys.

It remains to be seen what happens to their Number One ranking.

This morning I woke up to about 2 inches of snow. I fired up the snow blower at 6AM and gave the neighborhood a blow job. Imagine the horrible taste in my mouth to discover it was totally unnecessary.


This is how it looks out front now.

The street is completely melted like it was before this snowfall. I should have realized that a March snow storm isn't any big deal.

I'm out of peanuts and the squirrels are not happy about it. I have to get over to the peanut store but it's not going to happen tonight.

No comments: