Sunday, March 24, 2019

No Remodel Sunday

If you look back only a week and a half ago, to my post on March 13th, you'll see a very different scene from the picture I took today.

Since just before the arrival of my pal Vernal, the snow has been rapidly melting. Every day I am surprised to see how much snow disappears.

I would love to go skiing one more time this year but I don't know if I'm going to be able to swing it.

We should have worked on the TV Room today but instead, we went to the Big Horn Sportsman's Show. You know how we love to go out in the wilderness and camp and fish and kill things...well, this show was geared to that.

We didn't buy anything because we can't afford to. We have a house to remodel.

We are almost through the first week of March Madness and my brackets are in tact. Not perfect...but hanging in there. I think Susan is doing better than me. 

Our local favorite, Gonzaga has advanced to the Sweet 16 and will be playing Florida State, who knocked them out last year in the third round. Revenge will be sweet.
The one thing that did get accomplished today was that Susan took down her snow flakes on the french doors. 

It's really official now. Vernal is here!

No comments: