Saturday, April 17, 2021

Front Porch Opening Day

It's a beautiful spring day and I've got work to do. I am going to mow. The lawn doesn't really need it but I can clean things up quite a bit. 

But first, I need to clean things up quite a bit. I have a bunch of branches all over the back yard to clean up. I've already been out to get this computer running properly. You can tell it has been straightened out because you are reading this.

It not been starting up properly and never gets to the main menu. I have tried running diagnostics on it but with no results. Then I carry it over to Friendly Computers, they plug it in and it boots up. The computer is making me look stupid.

Okay, out to the yard.

5:35PM: We've been sitting on the front porch for an hour. Despite that, we were both productive today. I mowed the lawn, mostly sucking up leaves rather than grass. I harvested a galore of leaves, which equals about se7en bushels. I got the hoses connected and did some watering. I also got a lot of the tree branches in the backyard cleaned up.

Now I have to fire up the barbeque for some early season grilling. Pork chops and asparagus.

No comments: