Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vacation - Six Days To Go

I slept in a little bit today which is my prerogative and I make no apologies for. Todays marks the half way point of my time off. I have been enjoying the week off immensely and have been imagining it as if I were retired. It looks to be another great day and I'm trying to organize my schedule. 

I think I shall mow and get that out of the way. Perhaps I can fit in a trip to the river later but I think I will wait until tomorrow. It's supposed to hotter tomorrow and I need to be available at 3:30 today for an appointment with a Financial Advisor.

12:58PM: I've been out working in the yard for about two and half hours. I still have some work to do but I'm going to take a break with a free pizza slice and a beer at the Hub. Back shortly.

3:20PM: I have to get out of these work clothes for our 4:00 appointment with a financial guy.

It's after 7 now and I am full. After meeting with the financial advisor, I went with Susan and her girlfriends to the Cathay Inn. I had my usual, the Number 6 and ate most of it. I have some chow mein and some rice to nibble on today.

Another good day of vacation! 

No comments: