Sunday, August 06, 2023

Fire Wood Rack

It appears that once again, we have not won the lottery. I guess we will just soldier on and try to make it through life.

We actually were productive today on a totally different little project.

For months now, I have been wanting to put together this firewood rack kit that I bought. In order to put it together, I first had to clean up the area by the back door where we store firewood. It’s been full of scrap wood that has been sitting there since we started the kitchen remodel.

So we moved all the wood out of the way into a brand new pile, cleaned up the area and I brought out the power tools to put the thing together.

Once I got it completed, I got out the table saw and started cutting up the rest of the scrap wood and Susan stacked it.

That’s all the farther we got but I’m happy to have gotten this started.

I’ll have that pile of wood cleaned up by the end of the week.

Editors Note: That last line turned out to be a load of crap.

No comments: