Friday, August 11, 2023

Phase Three Completion

The final element to complete whatever phase of the kitchen remodel we are in is to fix the gas leak in the cook top.

Will from Anderson Sheet Metal was here at 10 this morning and it took him not even 30 minutes to solve the problem. And the problem was me of course. I put a connection on the line that I didn’t need. He removed it and all was well.

I went to Home Depot today to get the lights we ordered for above the island. While there, I purchased a soap dispenser for dish detergent to be installed in one of the sink holes. 

Tracy gave us a good tip concerning the dish detergent and the dispenser. He told us to thin the dish soap with water. One part water to two parts detergent. That makes it easier to fill and it won’t clog up the pump.

So now, the kitchen is complete as far as being able to use it. Susan is still figuring out where to put stuff and then I’m trying to find where the stuff she put is.

Next up, Phase Floor!

No comments: