Wednesday, January 17, 2024

First Snowfall of 2024

10:02 AM: Winter has now officially arrived in Spokane for this winter season with a nice little snowfall. There's about two inches out there and I'm waiting for the snow to stop falling before I take on some snow blowing. 

It's supposed to stop in about half an hour. So here I sit and wait.

12:30 PM: We’ll, now the weather apps say the snow is going to continue until 4:30. We’re easily up to four inches now.

I’ve been keeping the front walk and steps clean but that’s about it. It doesn’t make sense to go out and blow until this stops. So here I sit and wait.

5:30 PM: I finally went out about 3:30 and got to work snow blowing. It didn't take too long and the snow had pretty much stopped by the time I finished.

There's more snow on the way so I guess I'll be back out there tomorrow.

No comments: