Friday, January 12, 2024

What’s New in the New Year

The temperature is 5 degrees outside and Susan and I have tested positive for Covid. So, that’s how our New Year is going.

We’re just laying low and trying to get better. We both have a cough and our sinuses are stuffy. Speaking for myself, I’m feeling better and hope to be clear of this in a few days.

Of course, as a guy in his 60’s, l never feel completely fine. There’s always something.

As I reported earlier, Susan has done some wall papering and that’s about all we have done in the kitchen in the New Year.

In an effort to draw more, I have started another guy featuring the Adventures of Retired Guy. (Write what you know.)

You can find it and my very convoluted website. 

www.the-retired-guy.blogspot.com

Okay, as Retired Guy would say, “Time for a nap!”

No comments: