Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Snowcast

The forecast says it is going to snow tonight. It could be our first substantial snowfall of the season. It has snowed a couple of times but it was very wet. It was impossible for my snow blower because it was so wet. Fortunately, because it so wet and the temperatures were warmer, the snow was gone quickly.

To capture and commemorate the event, I took a picture of the house just now. 

I’ll have another picture from the morning to show the results.

Wednesday, Jan 17th, 8:34 AM: The forecasts came through. It’s snowing. It’s been snowing. We have about two inches on the ground. It’s very light and fluffy. The world outside has that muffled silence of a first snow. Here is a shot I took this morning.

I'm so happy I don’t have to go out in this stuff. Except that, I’m gonna go out in this stuff. I have neighborhood snow blowing to do. 

My weather app says it’s going to snow for another hour. That will allow me a window to get out and do my first round of snow removal.

More on todays' activities will appear in the next post.

No comments: