Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Classy Shower Guy

One of the Christmas presents I asked Susan for was a shower bench. I told her I wanted a wood one, made of teak or bamboo because I thought it looked classy. See my post for December 26th.

I received my gift, promptly put it together and have been enjoying long luxurious showers ever since.

I was sitting on it about two weeks ago when it made a sudden cracking noise. One of the slats had split. A couple days later, another split occurred.

Here's what happened today. See, doesn't that look classy?!

I did not save the box it came in or the little instruction page. We can probably look up payment info from Susan's credit card statement.

The bench only cost about $40.00 and it seems like a lot of work to recover 40 bucks. But I don't like the idea of a company getting away with substandard merchandise.

It didn't even take a month before the first crack appeared.

So, I will be searching for this company and request a refund. Then, I will buy something plastic and non classy and enjoy it for years to come.

No comments: