Monday, April 13, 2009

Sloppy Easter

One sure way to schedule some wet weather is to arrange a nice spring holiday. The forecasters were falling all over themselves saying that Easter Sunday will be okay during the day but rainy as the day wore on. Nice try!

It rained steadily all day. It would ease off here and there but it never really did stop.

That's good for the hops though so I approve.

We didn't really do anything on Easter because Susan had to work. The damn Spokane Chiefs hockey team keeps winning and so she has to keep working games. And then, when they had a chance to seal the deal and move on, they lost. The last game of the series is tomorrow against the Vancouver Vasectomy's. Goat Cheese Go!

I need to get back to sanding but I'm not gonna tonight. I had me a workout that didn't agree with me on account of all that running and working out. I hate that stuff. But I'm fat and I'll be dead soon if I don't try to embrace it more.

No comments: