Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fools - A Day Late

This was the scene upon opening the door this morning to let the cats out. The weather folks had forecast it but they've been forecasting it for three days. There was about three inches. I was able to fight the urge to break out the snow blower because I'm quite confident it will be gone by this afternoon.

I'm not sure how much longer my camera is going to be with me. I have been having problems with the automatic lense cover. It doesn't always open completely and it has been doing that for several months. I fix it by giving it a little flick and it opens right up.
Now it looks like it isn't positioned properly and it won't open at all. I was able to open it with a friendly nudge from my pocket knife, but now it won't close. That means I am due for a scratched lense. Until then, I'll keep snapping.
By the way, this snow fall has added even more to the seasonal total putting us way up into "Seen Worse" territory.

No comments: