Monday, December 07, 2009

Marathon Painting Day Two

Out of the three skywalks we painted on Sunday, two were heated. We did the cold one first and happily got that out of the way. That was the skywalk at the STA Bus Plaza. This is usually an easy one because the little shits that inhabit the bus depot vandalize our painting. To combat that, I just paint outlines of the skating silhouettes rather than fill them in.

My calculations indicate that Susan and I each earned $34.00 per hour this weekend. The house remodeling budget will appreciate that even though it doesn't feel very impressive to me. But then, I think about people who aren't earning any money per hour right now and I feel much luckier.

This would not be a good time of year to be homeless in Spokaloo.

As I write this entry at 6:30AM on Monday morning, the temperature is ten (10) {dix} degrees outside. I am through talking to anyone about Global Warming.

No comments: