Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sloppy Sloppiness in SlopTown

After all those days of single digit temperatures last week, we finally get some moisture and everything warms up. We still have snow on the ground but it's sloppy and freezy and ...well, wintry. What the hell am I complaining about?!

Susan is starting to feel under the weather. This is bad because she already feels enough stress. Illness will not keep her down until it is killing her. She needs to take a break and relax but that will only add more stress. It's a vicious cycle. The more stressed she gets, the more she needs to relax. If she relaxes, she'll feel more stress.

I'm trying to help but I am useless when it comes to decorating the house. I don't know what goes where. If I attempt to put what where, I will more than likely be wrong. However, certain stressed people may have to accept that.

And that adds to the stress.

No comments: