Sunday, April 18, 2010

All my predictions from yesterday came true. It's unbelievable! We didn't do nuthin!

We didn't do much better today.

We got up and went downtown to participate in wiping out cancer. I'm not sure how we did but judging from the turn out, I think cancer is on the run. I think there was about 8,000 runners and walkers.

After the race, we went to "Isabella's" for breakfast. We all had a nice BM (Bloody Mary) and enjoyed our breakfasts.

We got home about 11:30 and sat in the hot tub until about noon-15. The hot tubbing did nothing for our energy and so we took a nap.

I finally got out into the yard around 1:30 but I didn't really do much. Susan napped until almost three and then got up and went to work on the entry way.

More nonsense like this will follow throughout the week and we will probably start to loose ground on our projects.

No comments: