Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Worka-Alco-holics

We have had a good productive weekend. Susan in the house and me outside.

Susan is still working in the entryway, sanding and plastering and plastering and sanding. Mostly plastering. She loves getting plastered. She is getting very close to being able to paint, stain and wall paper.


I borrowed the Farm Truck from my pal Robba and rented an aerator for the lawn. To help defer the cost, I shared it with my other buddy Mark, who did his lawn. That thing really is a workout. I am sore today.


But I cannot rest as I have the truck loaded with leaves and twigs and crap that has to go to the dump. I would also like to put a little fertilizer down but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate. I'm going to take a chance and fertilize anyway. That's how one can insure a rain storm...by doing something that a rain storm would destroy.Here is a picture of the parking strip along Wall Street. I show this picture because this is the best it will look for the rest of the year. I have a very difficult time properly watering this long thin stripe of grassiness and it dries out quickly. Here, next to the Farm Truck, it looks like a long thin park. A park for worms perhaps...or spaghetti...or snakes who like spaghetti.

No comments: