Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Itinerary

I thought I would start out the weekend by jotting down some thoughts of how I think the weekend will go and then I can compare these jottings to the reality as seen from the perspective of Sunday evening.


I have to bar tend today and I have a friend from college in town this weekend. Several of us Frat Brothers plan to get together for dinner tonight. So there will be not much of anything accomplished by me today.


Susan has to work tonight but has the day to herself so there might be something happening with her. I think she is close to putting a finish on the Newel Post Light. She still has some touch up work to do in the entry way.


Tomorrow we are participating in a run downtown. It's the Susan G. Komen Cancer Run. The hope is that if we all run well enough tomorrow, it will wipe out cancer. Susan is talking about us doing this run (3.2 miles) at 9:00 and then going to church at 10:00. We'll see.


I got up this morning and got in the hot tub. I'm trying to cool down now before I get dressed and head for the bar. It doesn't seem to be happening...the cooling down.

No comments: