Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 2010 Equinox

I celebrated the first full day of Autumn with a score in the Skunk Trap. I believe that now has me up to four skunks for the month and 13 career catch and releases. This one went smoothly with no odious release...although the skunk nearly turned towards me as it was exiting the trap.

The mornings are getting chilly. We turned on the heater in the bedroom last night. I'm going to be reattaching radiators this weekend and filling the system. If that goes well and I detect no leaks, I will be ready to light up the boiler at a moments notice. I will still be trying to go as long as I can before igniting.

Also on the agenda for the weekend will be to return furniture to the TV room and in doing so, start to return to normal. Susan ordered wall paper the other day so soon we will be applying that...and what fun that will be!!!

Another item we need to address is the carpet runner on the stairs. I think we are to the point where we can schedule that. I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks. Plus, I need something there to cushion the fall that is invariably in my future.

No comments: