Saturday, September 25, 2010

Perfect Summer Day in Autumn

Today was a classic beautiful Fall Day. The temperature was well into the 70s and it was really nice out. I took advantage of an offer to leave the bar early and came home and cleaned the hot tub. It needed it even though I only filled it up about a couple of weeks ago. I didn't do a very good job cleaning it the first time and it had lots of floaty spooge in the water. I hope my efforts today will yield better results. My camera came back to me today. I was worried about getting it back but the Pullman police came through. It cost me $10.00 to have it swent C.O.D. but I'm glad to have it back.

The house painting continues and Ronnie is almost finished for this season. The picture below shows the south side of the house which we were not even expecting to paint this year. Finally, we are ahead of schedule on one of our projects.
She hasn't painted the whole outh side but it is well over half complete.

No comments: