Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Skunks and Paint

My trap remained empty throughout the night. The good news is that there was no digging. That means I have the opportunity to try and block any further access. When I get home from work today, I'm going to place every large piece of lumber I can haul over in front of the Carriage House. That should be enough to keep them from digging in before I get something permanent down.

The house painting is coming along nicely. It's not done yet but she's getting there. I think I can re-set the hot tub but I have to find out from Ronnie if she is finished in that area. I want to get it running again only to get a good read on how much it costs to operate. I have this past months electricity usage and if it stays somewhat warm for a few more weeks, it should be enough to give me a comparable reading. I just want to know whether the hot tub costs me $20.00 a month or $87.50 a month.

No comments: