Monday, September 20, 2010

Hops and Varnish

It was a busy evening here at the ranch and we fit a lot of stuff into a few short hours.

I started shortly after arriving home with a quick hops harvest. Basically, I chopped a bunch of vines and removed them from the arbor around the deck. I have no plans to keep the hops this year since I still have hops from last year that I have no plans for. I did make a lovely Autumn Wreath with some of the hops and vines. I would love to show you a picture which will serve as my entry into the Gay Hall of Fame but my camera is still in Pullman. The Authorities there are sending the camera to me C.O.D. Plus, I don't believe the Gays would allow me in their Hall. As Gay as I can be, I don't think I'm Gay enough. But...that always gives me something to shoot for.

When Susan got home, we began the Floor Varnishing project. We did some last minute sanding! We vacuumed! We wiped up the floor with tack cloth!

WE VARNISHED!

I think we will be mostly happy with the results. I can safely say this because I know we are not doing any more. The floor is the floor and it will be what it will be and we can live with that!

Okay, I must go now as this is Day One of the network television Fall schedule and the new Hawaii Five-O is about to start. I'm Gay for Hawaii!

No comments: