Monday, October 11, 2010

Furnace Game

It is getting very close to the time where I will have to turn on the furnace. It was pretty chilly this morning but fortunately, there was carpet on the stairs to swaddle our feet and keep us warm.

According to my records recorded here in the blog, I have beat last years record of October 7th and the all time record of October 9th. While I am pleased to have broken the record thereby saving us money on heat that we can now spend on beer...I am a bit distressed to realize that the heating system is not yet ready to be turned on. I have two radiators that still need to be reattached. One is a piece of cake and will install easily. The other requires my torch and solder, which I think I can do but it remains to be seen.

Here are some more stair pictures.

No comments: