Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here Come da Chill

I am half way to having the radiators connected. I did the easy one last night. Tonight, I will break out the torch and sweat the pipe on the other radiator and then I can fill the system and crank it when needed. As of now, it's not needed, even though the mornings have been very chilly.

It was a very bright and sunny day yesterday and the temperature didn't even make the 60's. Fall is definitely here.

I received the new power bill from the Washington Water Power peoples and through some intense ciphering and adumbrational calculatorial vaticination (I have a thesaurus), I was able to more or less come up with a vague guestimation that it costs approximately $30.00 to operate the hot tub for a month.

I don't know if that is good or bad. Thirty bucks seems like a small price to pay for the wonderful soak I enjoyed last night. I guess we need to use it more to lower our per soak cost to usage ratio. I shall be commissioning a study to more precisely nail down these figures.

No comments: