Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Leaf Roundup

Mark today as the official start of the Fall Leaf Roundup. Upon returning home ths evening, I broke out the LeafVac 5000 and ran it over a few spots in the front yard. The leaves are just now starting to turn and so they aren't very thick yet. The trick is to keep on top of the damn things. A few minutes each night or as needed and I will conquer these pesky little vermin.

The weather is still hanging in there to allow me to keep the heat off. I still have to get two radiators reconnected, which I will do this weekend. Also, we hope to get the carpet runner installed on the stairs on Sunday as well.

And a quick reminder, we are just over three weeks away from the biggest day of the year on Corbin Park. Get your ghouls ready...it's Halloween!

No comments: