Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and all is right with the world. We are coming to the end of our visit here in Des Moines and will be hitting the road for home tomorrow.


We both got lots of great presents and we gave some good ones too.


The weather continues to be sunny and warm. That bodes well for driving ahead but I have no idea how far the good weather extends. I guess we'll find out soon enough.


We will probably spend a good portion of the day trying to get the car ready to go. I would like to leave as early as possible in order to get as far as we can. I'm thinking maybe as far a Billings, Mt. That's a good 15 hours away.


In the meantime, we shall enjoy our last day here with whatever we end up doing. This laying about with nothing to do is quite attractive to me.

No comments: