Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabulous Saturday

I could easily get used to these Saturdays where there is no pressure to do ANYthing...except for the things you want to do.


For example, Susan chose to spend the day in her kitchen making Christmas treats to delight and enchant. I had some Christmas recon to perform and that is all I have to say about that.


I spent a portion of my reconning downtown, which was very busy. If the economy is suffering, it's not apparent downtown...or anywhere out there today. While downtown I came across what is fast becoming a major pet peeve of mine.


People who can't park! 


Look at this picture.
























There are three cars in three parking spaces and not one of them is even close to being within the boundaries of the space. I see this all the time. It seems as though they are unable to properly place their vehicle into the space clearly delineated by lines...OR...they just don't care.


Either way, I don't want those people out there. But they are out there. They are everywhere! Mr. I don't use signals or Mrs. I don't scrap my windows or Ms. I have to text.


It comes down to this, which I have said many times. 
EVERYONE OUT THERE IS IN MY WAY!


It was a full moon last night and I tried to get some stunning house pictures with moon in fullness. But it was to no avail. The position of the moon did not complement the position of the house and so all I got were shots like these.
















I like that last one just for the starkness of the trees. I suppose I could Photoshop the moon a bit lower. I may have to give that a try.

In the meantime, it is time for us to make merry and go to a Christmas Party. 

No comments: