Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Last 200 Miles

We have arrived home. 


The weather slowly started to turn to crap on us shortly after we pulled out of Bozeman. 


We stopped there for an hour to hang out, have a bite and top off the tank. Unleaded Regular is $3.03 in Bozeman. I haven't looked since we got back but I think gas in Spokane is at about $3.50-something.


It was raining. It rained off and on until Missoula and then it really broke open for the drive through the passes. It was really coming down. It was very dark and I thought it would turn to snow by the time we topped Lookout Pass. But it was raining hard which was tough when you hit one of the ruts in the highway.


Susan wasn't thrilled with my decision to drive on. But I think we were glad to get through it and make it home.


I've been milling about the house doing a few chores while Susan went off to work. I drained the hot tub and then over filled it. It's draining again now. I hope I won't have to refill.

No comments: