Sunday, December 04, 2011

A Perfect Day

We skipped church today and had a luxurious morning lounging about. Susan is now out shopping and I have promised to clean the upstairs bathroom, which is starting to grow micro-stuff. 


It's a nice day but cold, currently 31 degrees. A good day to be indoors cleaning grout. 


And since I don't really have much else to say about today, let's look at some pictures from the past few days.














Here is another snowman picture from Skywalkarama. I don't think I showed this one in any previous posts so here it is now.














Here is a good shot of T.J. napping. I've never caught him with his had hanging through the hole there so this one is unique and perhaps historic.














Even more historic is the annual re-creation of the village. I don't even take part in this ritual because it is steeped in tradition and a rich story line for every building in the town of Winter Park Village. I will admit that the name of the town is my one contribution.
























And finally, a lovely picture of the house dressed up in Holiday Style. And what is that up above? Could it be the Star of Bethlehem that those wise guys followed all those many years ago? 


I'm going to try and get more pictures of the star in days to come as it waxes to full brightness. 

No comments: