Saturday, December 03, 2011

A Day of Calm

It is a rare day for us to have a day where the day is ours to do the day as we see the day to be fitted into the days activities of the day. Today is such a day. 


We are both going about our business of doing a variety of things with no sense of urgency or panic. It is quite pleasant and I could find myself getting used to days such as this. But then again, a day where one experiences no stress is often referred to as one's funeral. And we are not ready for that yet.


I have some lights to install out front but I have not yet found a suitable replacement for our outside tree that goes on the balcony. We have decided the old tree is toast and it is time to start from scratch.


But, there is still tomorrow. 


Another thing I have to get on is finishing our Christmas Card. The design duty falls to me this year and of course, I keep pushing it off. But there is still tomorrow.

1 comment:

Callahan said...

Save money on postage by just leaving mine on the Kitchen table. ; )