Saturday, August 24, 2019

VaCay Day One

Today is the first day of ten days off for me. I'm not going 
anywhere because Susan doesn't have any vacation time built up with her new job. So I'll be trying to do some productive stuff around the house. One project is to clean out and organize the garage. I'm going to do that on Monday.

Another project is to clean out and organize the Carriage House. That will be set for Tuesday.

It's 1PM right now and we are finally getting around to working on the TV Room. We are getting a late start because I had to help Mom with an errand this morning regarding her Sewing Machine. If that is not working, Mom is not going to be happy. 

Our first move is to head to the General Store to get some paint...Primer, really. So we'll be right back!

9:56PM: That was a transformation. As you can see from the pictures, it looks dramatically different once the walls are painted. 
We are mostly pleased with the results, although the paint has highlighted a couple of problem areas that need attention.

That attention will have to wait until tomorrow.

So that's day one of my vacation. I could get used to this.

No comments: