Thursday, August 29, 2019

VaCay Day Sex

I got up at 7 and immediately went to work on a stripping project. I got most everything off the channel trim that holds the big window in place.

At ten, I had to run up to Mom's to take her sewing machine back to the repair shop. 

Once I got home, I went to work on a project I have been putting off for months. I replaced the Utility Sink next to the washer/dryer.

It ended up taking about three hours and three trips to the General Store. I had to replace the fixtures coming out of the wall and it took a while to get the size right. For the record, it's half inch pipe coming out of the wall and the hose attachment is 3/8". The hose has the 3/8" connection and a regular hose connection at the faucet.

Everything is groovy now and it seems to work okay. That means it is not leaking. It's a pretty cheap replacement but it will have to do for now.

No comments: