Wednesday, August 28, 2019

VaCay Day 5ive

I am half way through my designated vacation period and I'm going to make up for yesterday's slovenly performance.

I'm heading out shortly to pick up some glass. The east window in the TV Room is a sheet of plexiglass.  I've been replacing plexiglass wherever I encounter it.

I'm also going to stop by Windsor Plywood in search of door casing and baseboard. I did purchase crown molding yesterday at the Ugly Duck.

So that is my set up for the day. Let's see how it goes!

6:17PM: Okay, I've had a myriad of experiences today and I think I was at least, a little bit productive. I got the piece of glass I needed for the east window. That cost $40.00. I had some printing that Susan needed done. AND...I did a lot of scraping on the windows in the TV Room. I made major progress on the east window. 
Here are a few photos of my progress...proof really.

8:27PM: Oh...I also did laundry!!!

No comments: