Monday, August 26, 2019

VaCay Day Trois

I got out of bed a little after 7AM and it was glorious. The house was quiet when I came downstairs and I was on my own. I just finished up a nice hearty breakfast and I am heading over to church to complete the first task of the day. I have to do some work on our Reader Board out front of the church building. Then I have to see if I can figure out the church website.

When I return, I will go full bore on the garage.
Success! I removed our old Pastor's name and replaced it with our new Paster's name.

NooN: I did not go as crazy cleaning out the garage as I originally anticipated. Nonetheless, I am pleased with the results. I moved some stuff around. I found a lot of crap that is going to the Salvation Army and a lot of stuff that's going to the dump.

The main thing now is that one can easily access the car when it's parked in there and I can get the mower out without pulling the car out.

3:12PM: Since I finished with the garage so early, I got to work on the rail on the front porch. It's amazing how paint immediately improves the look of something.
Here is a section of the rail that I had to sand and scrape and patch.
Here it is after the paint is applied.
This pillar has been looking like this all summer.
It looks much better now. I need to get a second coat on the pillar tomorrow.

I also mowed the backyard and did some general organizing.

No comments: