Wednesday, August 28, 2019

VaCay Day Dee

I am trying to plan my day. I am not going to do much in the Carriage House because of the stuff in there I want to sell.

So I'm thinking about straightening up the basement. That could use some attention. But first, I have to do some work on my Wine Label for this year. I have to have it finished by next Tuesday, which is the day our wine bottles are due at the fairgrounds.

10:58AM: I just spent some time working on the wine label and I would like to reiterate that I do not like Macs. I can't find files, I can't find programs. I have to trick it to open Photoshop. I connect my camera to the computer and it does not seem to recognize it. It doesn't show up on the desktop or ANYWHERE except in a photo gallery. The photo gallery is inaccessible to the Photoshop program I tricked into opening. It took me an hour and a half to complete something I could do in 20 minutes on my PC...which is at work. Which is why I'm complaining about the Mac.

Later: I didn't accomplish much today. I'll try better tomorrow.


No comments: