Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Attic-a Attic-a

A great deal of progress was made last night in the wiring of the bathroom. I should have everything pretty much wrapped up tonight. I have most of the wire run and I got the main light hooked up to the switch.

It turned out to be a good thing that I couldn't find my staples. I bought some yesterday and I bought a style that is much easier to nail into place. I pulled out a bunch of ugly staples and replaced them with the new bitchin' staples.

Below are a couple of pictures of the attic. I have not included any attic pictures to this point so this should be very exciting for you. If you are excited by these pictures, get a life!
What I like about these pictures is all the dust you can see in the air. That is from the insulation stuff spread around the floor. As soon as I go up there and start moving around, it begins to fill the air. If I'm doing a lot of activity up there, it can get pretty thick. You can also see all the wire we've run up there. The picture on the right even shows some of the old knob & tube wiring running along the floor.
Still though, you should really get a life!

No comments: