Thursday, August 09, 2007

Clean Up & Plumbers

As you may recall from my last entry, I have this area to clean up in the back corner of our property. If you compare this picture to the one in Tuesdays entry, you can see that I have accomplished almost nothing in cleaning this out. This picture shows 1,200 pounds less of detrious material, but it sure doesn't look like it.

My problem is that it costs too much to dump this at the Waste-to-Energy Plant. There's too much non-detrious material mixed in to make it good compost, so I am charged the garbage rate. I have been calling around about fill dirt but I'm not having much luck.

The Plumbers are coming on Friday. I think I'll wait around for them tomorrow morning to get everything started and make sure they know what they're doing and where they are doing it.

I still have to buy a shower fixture. I was hoping to get something cool and fancy with body sprays and oscillating rotors, but one needs a second mortgage to afford those things. I'm going to get the basic chrome single handled fixture and up grade the shower head later.

No comments: