Monday, August 20, 2007

Two Weeks to Deadline

I do not believe I am going to beat the Labor Day Deadline for completing the bathroom. We have a long way to go and a lot of money to spend.

I have had a slow week in the Bathroom. I got a little wiring accomplished but nowhere near what I wanted to get done. I guess my biggest accomplishment of the week was figuring out the circuits that I will put the lights, outlets and heaters on.

I also put a call in to my Radiator/Boiler guy but he never called back. I'll call him again today. I am trying to decide whether to keep the pipes to the radiator and use them for a towell warmer or just cap them off. I have gone on-line to find towell warmers and they are available but they are incredibly over priced. The thinking must be that if someone can come up with the concept of putting a towell warmer in their bathroom, they must have a crap load of money to throw away. The most basic model costs $1,200.00.

No comments: