Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Weather Report

I don't have much to report here today other than the weather. You might want to stop reading now and get on with your life.

The wind is supposed to come up today but I'm hoping that yesterday's rainfall will help keep the piles mostly in place.

It was really quite warm when I went out the door this morning. My thermometer said it was 50 degrees.

I struggled with the reindeer again last night. I'm giving up and moving on to re-stringing new light.

We are moving into the Season of Window Painting. I am talking with the people I need to talk to in order to arrange painting the skywalks downtown. We have a meeting tonight. We won't start until the day after Thanksgiving. I am reluctant to even say the "word" before Thanksgiving. All these Holiday Decorations up in the stores before Halloween is over really chap my hide.

I still have lots of people to get in touch with. I better get on it.

Today's Tidbit: Another Haiku from Craigslist titled "How Stoned Am I"

Looking for my belt
searched high low and in between
found it... on my waist

No comments: